This page has found a new home

Pictures from Winter

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin The Brez Blog: Pictures from Winter

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Pictures from Winter

Bear with me while I catch the blog up on happenings from this past February because if I don't I will definitely lose the memory card containing these photos. 

I took the blog private while I worked full time from December 2014 to September 2015. I didn't blog hardly at all, nor did I take very many photos on my Nikon. I just lost all mental energy for documenting the little things going on in our family. It was seriously a blur! Our days looked a lot like this: wake up at 6:30, scramble to get out the door by 7:30, drop off at daycare at 8 to arrive at work by 8:30. Pick up booger by 5:30pm, drive home, scramble to get him fed and bathed by 6:30 or 7 (and he would be SO tired and cranky at this point after a long day of stimulation at school!). Then Will and I would make and eat dinner and then watch TV until we went to bed. For the first few months, weekends were spent cleaning and doing laundry. Then the week before I found out I was pregnant, I finally broke down and hired a housekeeper to come every other week. $$$ well spent! That freed up the weekends a little bit, but it just felt like there was no family time. Rinse and repeat for 9 months. 

This is why you don't see blogs from very many full time working moms. Just saying. It's a job only for the fittest among us.

And I'll never whine about working from home again. Okay, I'll try not to…. ;)

Will's First Birthday Party (February 6, 2015)







Snowstorm (February 28, 2015)








Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; they truly make my day! I typically respond by email, but if your email is not linked to your account, check back here for a reply.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home